Learn About Camp Hilltop
Camp should be filled with amazing friends, incredible fun and unparalleled experiences. Every summer at Camp Hilltop, we create a child-centered community that becomes one big family. It happens naturally because Hilltop has outstanding campers, nurturing staff, a supportive structure and a community that is sized for success. Take these ingredients and you have Hilltop’s family recipe, allowing our campers to quickly settle into camp life while feeling relaxed and comfortable. With comfort comes the openness to challenge one’s self, take chances, try new things and discover personal growth, all while making lifelong friends. This is the foundation of Hilltop and our wish for each and every one of our campers, whether it is their first year or 10th year within our camp community.
Our family atmosphere, convenient session options and affordable fees are just the beginning. Since 1924, Camp Hilltop has been a place where children can flourish, be the person they want to, learn a new hobby or increase skills in something they already love, be accepted by everyone and make friends that will last a lifetime. Hilltop becomes a home-away-from-home. We invite you to come see how a summer at Hilltop is an experience you will cherish for a lifetime.
A few facts about Camp Hilltop:
- Hilltop is a residential, co-ed, private camp established in 1924 and accredited by the American Camp Association.
- Hilltop is located in the Catskill region of New York about two and a half hours from New York City.
- Hilltop offers more than sixty fun activities in a safe and structured environment.
- Hilltop hosts approximately two hundred fifty individuals at any time.
- Hilltop’s all-inclusive, affordable sessions are two to eight weeks long.
- Hilltop’s programs were created with the development and success of your camper in mind.
- Hilltop’s mature, skilled and caring staff provides superior supervision with a four to one Camper to Counselor ratio.
- Hilltop has modern cabins with full bathrooms and electricity.
- Hilltop is nestled on six hundred acres of beautiful rolling hills and green pastures with a private spring-fed lake.